After over two years of work, NEUF architect(e)s is proud to announce the completion of major renovations on the Birks building, originally built in 1894 on Phillips Square for Henry Birks’s jewellery store.
NEUF architect(e)s is a team of creative professionals that has been contributing to Canada’s built environment for nearly 50 years. Active in all sectors, including strategic planning, urban design, institutional, resorts and hotels, residential, interiors, commercial, industrial and office buildings, the firm specializes in finding creative solutions to today’s most challenging design problems. With offices in Montreal, Ottawa and Toronto, NEUF architect(e)s has grown into one of the most diversified architecture and design practices in the country. Recipient of multiple design awards - including recent wins at the World Architecture Festival in Berlin and Amsterdam - NEUF architect(e)s is currently involved in projects across the Americas, Europe and Asia.
LEARN MORE: https://www.neufarchitectes.com/