The annual A’ Design Award is a prestigious event that honours creatives from virtually every design discipline. Each year, the A’ Design Award celebrates and acknowledges products, projects, services and concepts that demonstrate the highest level of innovation and originality. Uniting designers, architects and artists with distinguished companies and international press, the award exposes talents to a vast global audience.
The A’ Design Award & Competition is the Worlds’ leading design award, reaching over 180 countries and all design categories.
Designers from across the globe are invited to take part in the accolades by signing-up their best works, projects and products. The competition closes for entries on 28 February, 2022 and designs can be submitted here.
Entries to A’ Design Award & Competition are accepted in categories such as Interior Space and Exhibition Design, Architecture Design, Furniture Design, Communication Design, Industrial Design, Service Design and more. The complete list of award categories are available here.
Entries will be judged by an international jury panel of academics, design professionals and press members.
Winning the A’ Design Award and Competition is a great recognition for your design carreer. In addition to this, you will have some benefits including publicity through an extensive PR campaign, plus featuring in the annual yearbook and exhibition. The award winners will be also featured in the World Design Rankings, a global chart which include all Countries and its design industries.
Here are 10 of the main benefits of winning the award:
1. Gala-Night Invitation
2. Award Trophy
3. Winners’ Certificate
4. Proof of Creation Document
5. Translation to 100+ Native Languages
6. Exclusive Interview
7. Design Rankings Inclusion
8. Extensive PR Campaign
9. The Annual Yearbook
10. International Exhibitions
Remember to register here https://competition.adesignaward.com/registration.php and upload your design before February 28. Results will be announced to public on April 15. The selected winners and results will be featured in a post on HomeWorldDesign.
See some of the award-winning works below.
2. Open Village Cinema by Shimu Wang
3. Laguna 182 Residential Building by Thaisa Nascimento Correa
4. Icon Bedroom by Manolo Duran Design
5. Villa K Residential Project by Ruud van der Koelen
6. Fon 23 Office Building by Truedreams Construction
7. Hacienda Summer House by Hany Saad
8. Bellda Lampshade by Mehdi Atashfaraz
10. Mountain House in Mist Book Villa by Lin Chen
11. Bocui Pearl Sales Office by Shanghai PTArchitects
12. Grille Bookcase by Wei Huang