One of the tasks undertaken by the Russian designer Natasha Chibiriak ( 1plus1 studio ) in the execution of this bath project was to not use floor tiles and crockery. So this is how the idea of using an artificial teak wood wall has appeared, which gives more warmth to the space. In the same time two premises made in the wall contribute to the additional storage space. Sanitary objects offer softness to the interior through their roundness. The bath project preserves the purity of lines and natural textures, the wood wall being in harmony with the opposite wall which is made of stone.
About 1plus1 studio
The studio is engaged in the design and creation of private and residential premises, the development of design projects, concepts and interior design. We create beautiful, functional and comfortable spaces for life.
What do we offer:
– Individual approach to each client;
– we carry out a small number of projects at the same time in order to be able to immerse ourselves in each of them as much as possible and complete everything with high quality and with soul;
– we try to regularly attend international exhibitions such as Maison & Objet in Paris, Isaloni in Milan and others, to keep abreast of the latest trends in design and modern technology;
– we personally monitor the progress of the project from the first sketches until the decor is placed, go to construction sites, select finishing materials and furniture, control cost estimates and communicate with contractors;
– we actively cooperate with other designers and architects, share experience and knowledge, we have good partners in the face of construction companies and interior salons of furniture, sanitary ware, tiles and electrical equipment;
– we will be happy to create an interior for you that you will love!