This house was built in 1951 for a Jewish immigrants family from Libya. It started as a small unit, typical for the houses built by Jewish Agency in those years, and it was extended as the family was growing. During the renovation process, Rotem Guy, the designer, kept the representative central elements of the house and arranged a new interior, tailored to suit its new owners – a designer and a chef. The kitchen, dining room and the bedroom were arranged in the oldest part of the residence, inherited from the original home.
The entrance hallway, added later to the building, sets itself apart with a gray hone “carpet”. The other wing of the house was destined for the living room, distinguishing itself with the rooftop beams, which are preserved and exposed as a reference to the historical value of the household. House in a Moshav – Photography by Yoav Peled / Peled Studios